Cirrus SR20 - N1430C
Learning to fly in a modern, single-engine aircraft has never been more accessible in Los Angeles.
Summer Special Rental Rate: $160.00
Based out of Torrance Municipal Airport (KTOA - Zamperini Field) and flown exclusively by Pacific Skies Aviation our Cirrus SR-20 offers the perfect combination of safety and ease of operation, modern avionics and navigation, and an extremely economical rental rate to keep training costs down.
Compared to other Cirrus aircraft available for training, 1430C (Charley) is:
- Easier to Learn - Classic gauges are more intuitive to pilots (both new and experienced) than dual glass panel (fully digital) displays. You will become an excellent pilot who uses avionics, not a specialized avionics experts who also flies.
- Similar to Other Aircraft - The instrumentation (classic gauges) and navigation systems are identical to most other aircraft that you would later fly for personal use. Your skills will be 100% transferable.
- Cheaper to Fly - Like all typical rental rates, 1430C includes fuel, but our rate is 20% cheaper that most other Cirrus options.
Compared to other training aircraft (typically Cessnas), 1430C is:
- More Spacious - Fly in comfort with a wider cabin (including a center console) and more spacious backseats for your future passengers.
- More Enjoyable - The low-wing design provides much improved visibility for pilot and passengers, allowing for more enjoyable and panoramic views during flight.
- More Versatile - With slightly higher engine power and useful load, you will get to your destinations faster (saving time and rental expense) and you can actually take the people and gear with you to enjoy the trip.
Cirrus Transition & Pre-Purchase - If you are in the market for a Cirrus aircraft, learn to fly 1430C before you make your purchase and take delivery. Mastering the controls (yoke and throttle), the Garmin navigation radios and the Avidyne Multi-Function Display (MFD) will allow you to quickly and safely transition to your new aircraft and give you the foundation to fly confidently while you master newer avionics.
The Cirrus SR20 boasts all the bells and whistles. The fastest-selling airplane in the market--for all the right reasons. Features include:
- 200 Horseposer
- 4 seat
- Dual Garmin 430 GPS with WAAS
- Avidyne Multifunction Display with electronic checklists and detailed airport data
- Traffic display
- CAPS - Full aircraft emergency parachute system
- Average cruise speed: 150 knots (172 MPH)
- Climb performance: 900 feet per minute